Project by Shehzad Yousafzai / Organisation: The News on Sunday Pakistan
The Central Jail Rawalpindi (Adyala Jail) is one of the historical prisons where famous personalities including former prime ministers of the country have been imprisoned. Currently, Adiala Jail (Prison) holds double the number of prisoners…
Professional Career Summary
I have handy experience of more than five years in print, online media and broadcast media. I am skilled in English and Urdu news reporting, analysis reports, feature writing on subjects like crimes, conflict, politics, and human-interest. I have also a complete understanding of data visualization web and social media aspects of this job which is why my work is not limited to just field. Moreover, I am able to work in a deadline driven environment.
• Master in Journalism& Mass Communication from University of Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan
Journalistic work samples
• Got second position in Investigative Reporting competition conducted by Media Matter for Democracy across the country.
• Got best employee award at Avt Channels Network.
• Certificate awarded by Centre for Excellence in Journalism (CEJ) of IBA for completing Humanitarian Reporting Workshop.
• Certificate awarded for completing three days ‘Data Journalist Training’ organized by Media Matters for Democracy.
• Certificate awarded by Centre for Excellence in Journalism (CEJ) of IBA for completing Basic Health Reporting Workshop.
• Certificate awarded by International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) for completing Basic First Aid To The Injured Without CPR training course.
• Certificate awarded for completing five days boot camp on ‘Investigative Reporting and Data Journalism Training’ organized by Media Matters for Democracy, Pakistan.
• Excellent skills data visualization for Data Journalism.
• Excellent skills of videography and photography.
• Excellent Writing, Analytical and Communication skills.
• Public relations with Govt. departments, private sector and media organizations.
• Excellent skills of Adobe Photoshop CS6
• Excellent of MS office, inter-net, Browsing, Adobe Photoshop, adobe audition and inpage.
• Good contacts with key political, religious and social personalities of Pakistan.
• Excellent skills of using multimedia and presentation.
• Excellent administrative and record maintaining skills
• Excellent slide making skills.
1. Waqas Naeem
Media Matter for democracy, Pakistan
Cell No: +92- 343 - 5801594
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Arshad Ali
Assistant Web Editor
Khyber News, Islamabad, Pakistan
Cell No: 0344 - 9214274
Email Address: email@example.com
3. Anwar Ali Bangash
Political Information Assistant Embassy of Republic of Poland, Islamabad
Cell No: 03008551061
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org